Build Your Family with the Most Trusted Surrogacy Treatment
Surrogacy refers to an agreement wherein a woman agrees to deliver a baby for a couple who wants to have a child of their own but is unable to carry a pregnancy.
Today, India is a leading global destination for advanced fertility and surrogacy services. However, surrogacy couples both from within the country and overseas often find themselves caught in a mesh of commercial surrogacy which does not live up to the ethics and quality of service they signed up for.
Gaudium IVF & Gynae Solutions Centre is the best IVF centre in Delhi trusted by fertility couples from the world over for best surrogacy treatment in Delhi which meets the highest standard of service quality and ivf costs in delhi. We offer economical and effective surrogacy services to patients looking to save time, effort and money. Our end-to-end surrogacy assistance, right from selection of surrogate mother to exit of baby, ensures a positive and hassle-free surrogacy experience for our patients.
Indications for Surrogacy
Surrogacy may be opted for if the intended mother is unable to carry a pregnancy due to:
- Advanced age
- Hysterectomy (uterus removal)
- Repeated miscarriages
- Repeated IVF failure in spite of good quality embryos
- Medical condition which makes pregnancy risky (e.g. heart disease, diabetes, obesity, severe endometriosis)
- Underdeveloped or absent uterus
Types of Surrogacy in IndiaHost or Gestational Surrogacy
The commissioning parents provide the eggs and sperm for IVF and the resulting embryo is placed inside the surrogate mother’s womb.Traditional Surrogacy
The surrogate mother not only carries the pregnancy but also acts as an egg donor. The baby is thus genetically linked to the surrogate. IUI is often used in this kind of surrogacy, however if it is not successful, IVF or ICSI is undertaken.Donor Egg Surrogacy
The intended parents arrange an egg donor known to them or utilize eggs from an anonymous donor through a donor bank.
Surrogacy Process at Gaudium IVF
The surrogacy process starts with the selection of a surrogate mother. While Gaudium assists patients in finding a surrogate, you may also arrange one on your own. Gaudium IVF & Surrogacy centre is recognized as one of the best surrogacy centre in Delhi, India and is famous for successfully handling most complicated cases, Thereby making Gaudium the most preferred surrogacy centre among Celebrities, famous personalities and those couples who lost hope in their parenthood journey. Gaudium works only with registered pre-screened surrogates under guidelines of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). Each surrogate we associate with undergoes medical, genetic and psychological screening to ensure she is physically and emotionally fit for surrogacy process.
The intended parents and the surrogate enter a legal agreement in the presence of a legal consultant and the fertility specialist at the premises of Gaudium IVF. This agreement binds the surrogate mother to hand over the baby to the intended parents and ensures her right to compensation and medical care through the surrogacy cycle.
Gaudium IVF & Surrogacy Clinic ensures that the surrogate mother is compensated as agreed and receives the highest quality of pregnancy care throughout the surrogacy journey.
Our IVF-SURROGACY PROGRAM includes:
- Surrogate recruitment
- Pre-screening tests for surrogate, egg donor and intended parents
- Ovarian stimulation of intended mother/egg donor
- Egg retrieval
- Endometrial preparation of surrogate
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) in fully-equipped lab
- ICSI, if required
- Embryo transfer
- Freezing of surplus embryos
- Overall pregnancy care of surrogate
- Delivery and post-delivery charges
- Cesarean section, if required
- Surrogate compensation
- Monthly expense allowance
- Maternity clothing allowance
- Immigration documentation with all birth related documents
- Legal contract
Same-sex couples and single individualsPlease note:
- Surrogacy in India is only allowed for married couples who have been married for at least 2 years (Exception: it is allowed for singles who are Indian citizens and living in India)
- Surrogacy for same-sex couples (Indian or foreign) is presently not allowed in India