Best Female Infertility Treatment in Delhi, India
In the recent years, the name of Gaudium IVF & Gynae Solutions Centre has become synonymous with infertility treatment in India that is transparent, ethical and ensures the best interest of each and every patient. Our expertise in the treatment of female infertility reaches far beyond the conventional assisted reproduction methods, to tailor-made treatment protocols that combine advanced fertility therapies offered in fully-equipped facilities.
Our success rates have placed us as the best infertility centre in India where top fertility experts work together to devise innovative treatment plans for maximized success.
Treatments for female infertility at Gaudium IVF include:Ovulation Induction
Ovulation induction is the process of stimulating a woman’s ovaries to release multiple eggs in one cycle. This is done with the help of oral or injectable medication. The medication also controls the time of ovulation so that sexual intercourse or further treatment can be timed to maximize the chances of pregnancy. Ovulation induction is in one of the following ways:
- Natural Cycle Induction: The patient’s natural menstrual cycle is followed and no medication is given. Your doctor ascertains the time of ovulation (the release of egg by one of your ovaries) which helps them determine your most fertile days so that sexual intercourse may be timed to maximize the chance of the sperm meeting the egg.Alternatively, natural cycle induction may be combined with IUI. This is useful for couples who do not have ovulation problems but are unable to have sexual intercourse due to medical or other reasons.
- Clomiphene Citrate Ovulation Induction: Oral medication is used to stimulate the ovaries and control ovulation. Clomiphene causes the pituitary gland in the brain to produce more Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), which in turn stimulates the ovaries to produce more eggs for IUI or IVF.
- FSH Ovulation Induction: More successful than Natural Cycle IUI and Clomiphene Citrate Ovulation Induction. Ovaries are stimulated with the help of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) injections. Patient is regularly monitored to eliminate any complications.
Intrauterine Insemination is the most commonly used form of assisted insemination. In this process, a sperm specimen is inserted into a woman’s uterus close to the time of ovulation to improve chances of conception. IUI is a simple and painless procedure and is usually recommended as the first line of treatment in mild infertility.In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In vitro means outside the human body. In vitro fertilization (IVF) refers to a process where a woman’s egg is fertilized by a man’s sperm outside the body, in a lab dish or test tube; hence the term ‘test-tube baby’.
Since our first IVF Clinic in Delhi opened in 2009, Gaudium IVF has earned global recognition with 7500+ successful IVF cycles for patients from over 30 countries. Through patient-centric infertility treatment by top fertility experts, Gaudium IVF has emerged as the preferred destination for couples seeking affordable and effective IVF treatment in India.
A standard IVF cycle involves the following stages:
- Ovarian stimulation: medication to promote development of several eggs
- Egg retrieval: mature eggs are collected from the ovaries
- Insemination and fertilization: sperm and eggs are placed together in a lab dish for fertilization
- Embryo culture: the fertilized egg divides and becomes an embryo
- Embryo transfer: after 3-5 days of fertilization, the embryo is placed into the uterus
- Pregnancy test: after 10-15 days of embryo transfer, a pregnancy test is done to confirm if the embryo implanted successfully
ICSI is an advanced form of IVF where in a single sperm is directly injected into an egg in order to fertilize it. ICSI is extremely effective when there is limited supply of good quality sperm from the male partner. The egg retrieval, embryo culture and embryo transfer stages remain the same as in an IVF cycle.Surrogacy
Surrogacy is a process when the embryo resulting from in vitro fertilization is placed inside the uterus of another woman who has agreed to give birth to a baby for the intended parents.
Gaudium IVF offers complete support to couples who wish to opt for surrogacy, right from help in selecting a surrogate, through the tenure of pregnancy and child birth. Our best-in-class surrogacy services have helped place Gaudium IVF as the most trusted surrogacy centre in Delhi and India.We also offer:
- PCOS treatment
- Diagnostic and Surgical Laparoscopy
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Fertility Preservation (egg freezing)
To schedule a consultation, please call +91-11-48 85 85 85 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org