1. Protein Sources: Replace animal protein sources with vegetable protein sources,(from beans, nuts, seeds and tofu) comes with healthy fats and is relatively low in calories and can be helpful for weight loss.
2. Good Carbs with Fibre: Good carbs (those containing fiber, such as fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains) are digested slowly and have a more gradual effect on blood sugar and insulin.
3. No to Transfat: Trans fats (found in repeated fried oil, snack foods, animal products, french fries and some margarine) increase insulin resistance.and High insulin levels cause a lot of metabolic disturbances that affect ovulation.
4. Multivitamins: Take a daily multivitamin that contains at least 400 micro grams of folic acid Women who take daily multivitamins are less likely to experience infertility
5. Avoid Caffeine: Stop drinking alcohol and coffee and tea in moderation, and avoid sugary drinks entirely. one to two drinks of alcohol or several cups of coffee or tea a day had little effect on ovulation problems.
6. Watch your weight: Being too thin (a body mass index of less than 18.5) or overweight (a BMI of 25 or more) can affect your fertility and your baby’s health. BMI should be between 18.5 to 24.
7. Exercise: Exercise 30 to 60 minutes daily for weight management. The benefits of moving more during pregnancy begin immediately and last your whole life. Eating a nutritious diet and making positive lifestyle changes can help boost fertility and prepare your body for pregnancy, If you’re trying to get pregnant, it’s important that you begin making healthy nutrition and lifestyle choices today.
For consultation, visit:
Gaudium IVF West Delhi Centre
A-41, Chander Nagar, Janakpuri West
(Near Janakpuri West Metro Station)
New Delhi – 110 058 (India)
Contact: +91-11-48 85 85 85