Dr. Manika Khanna is a leading Gynecologist and pioneer in Assisted Reproduction in humans (I.V.F) in India with an illustrious medical career of more than 20 years. Currently, she is successfully heading Gaudium IVF and Gynae Solutions – a foremost and fastest growing IVF Centre with an International presence.
To pursue her passion to serve society meaningfully, she did Advanced Training Program in Gynecological and Endoscopic surgery at University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Campus KEIL, Germany. She has also done Advance training in Assisted Reproduction in Human (I.V.F) from the Melbourne IVF unit.
In 2009, she founded and set up Gaudium IVF with meager capital from her own savings but with a vision and superlative fortitude to serve childless couples to fulfill their dreams today Gaudium has known the name in Infertility treatments and India’s first and only Radiation-free IVF centre.
Gaudium Infertility Centre was set up with a mission to provide state-of-the-art infertility treatments to childless couples in India and around the world. Gaudium IVF has treated many patients who had lost their hopes in life. The institution serves mankind in the right spirit and true service. Gaudium IVF was the first clinic in India who has performed a record number of milestone cases in a short span of time including a case that had 15 failed IVF cycles (the highest ever reported) from different parts of the world and then successfully delivered a healthy baby by the efforts of Dr. Manika Khanna. Patients around the world from more than 30 countries have benefited from the expertise of Dr. Manika Who is hailed as India’s most experienced infertility and IVF specialist with more than 10,000 successful IVF treatments to her credit.
Gaudium now has centers across India and also international centers in 4 countries. Gaudium is the 1st Indian chain to have an international center making the country proud globally.
In 2014 She launched the Gaudium Foundation-a charitable institution with the objective of spreading health awareness as well as ensuring easy access to essential medical facilities to underprivileged children and women living in slums, minority communities, and other remote areas.
She has numerous awards for her credit. Lists of selected prominent awards/accolades are detailed below:
- Under her leadership Gaudium received the highly prestigious Quality Choice award by ESQR (European Society for Quality Research) in Barcelona, Spain on 3rd July 2022. She was the only Indian face.
- Awarded “Name in Medical Science and Practice” for contribution to Global Women Health by Oxford (UK) in 2021.
- Times of India Health survey conducted by Times group has ranked Gaudium IVF Number 1 position in North India and Number 2 all over India in 2021.
- Under her leadership Gaudium was awarded as the India Best Practices Award IVF Chain Company of the Year 2019 awarded by Frost & Sullivan (U.S).
- Received “Honorary Professorship Award” by Oxford, UK in 2018.
- Awarded for “Symbol of Brand Excellence Award by Power Brand” in IVF category in London (2018) on behalf of Gaudium IVF.
- She was awarded as “Healthcare Personality of the year Women” by Honorable Health Minister Anupriya Patel at the BUSINESSWORLD Awards
- Awarded “Rising Stars-Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Best Speciality centre-IVF” by Times Healthcare Achievers 2017.
- Awarded best IVF hospitalin India by PRAXIS MEDIA in the year 2016.
- She was awarded by URS ASIA ONE as WORLDS GREATEST LEADERS in HEALTH CARE in 2016.
- She was awarded by Delhi Medical Association on occasion of Woman’s day in 2016 as “women achiever of the year “.
- Awarded with Times Mewar Healthcare achievers award
- Invited as international Faculty at various meetings across the world.
- Awarded as “Asia’s Greatest Brands 2016 “held in Singapore BY URS AsiaOne, CHOSEN BY CONSUMERS & INDUSTRY.
- Awarded the CHIKITSA RATAN AWARD by INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION in 2016
- Awarded “Best IVF & Surrogacy Hospital 2015 -2016” by National Healthcare achievers award 2015 on 31st March 2015.
- Awarded as Woman Achiever in 2015 by the honorable Governor of Goa Smt. Mridula Sinha.
- Awarded Academic Brilliance award to Dr Manika Khanna by Indian Medical Association in 2014.
- Awarded Certificate for Best Single-Speciality Hospital of the Year-IVF at Healthcare Leadership Award and Summit 2014 by elets Techomedia.
- Awarded with Kesari women award, by Punjab Kesari, Delhi.
- Received Certificate of Best of the best IVF centre 2013-14 for excellence in Infrastructure, Medical ethics, Research, Consistent Quality & Excellent Success Rate by IVF India
- Gaudium has been recognized as the Best IVF Institute in India by IVF India Magazine 2013.
- Awarded Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence award by Oscar of Healthcare in 2012.
- Awarded Empowering Excellence in Embryology by Eart and Alpha in 2011.
- Awarded the prestigious Delhi Ratan 2008.
- She has been praised and recognized by the former President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil for her outstanding work in the field of infertility.
She received an Award for the “Most Admirable & Trusted Brand” IVF category in London (2018) on behalf of Gaudium IVF Centre.
In addition to the above recently she was invited to be a part of a panel of the forum focused on Women’s Health Care in Vietnam, She was the only Indian Doctor.