IVF Clinic and IVF specialists are second to God for childless couples, for they are the ones who show a ray of hope to the couples and believe that miracles do happen. The emotions attached to pregnancy are huge, and thus the IVF specialist needs to understand the stress the patient is going through. With so much at stake, you can vouch only for the best, and thus visiting the best IVF Clinic in Delhi where you can meet the best IVF specialist doctor will serve your purpose.
Symptoms and Reasons for Infertility in Females:
- Menses are an indicator of infertility in females:
- Irregular periods: When the number of days between each cycle varies
- Abnormal periods: Excessive or light bleeding
- Pain during periods: Cramps, back or pelvic pain during menses
- Blockage in fallopian tubes
- Fibroids in uterus
- Narrow vagina
- The incompetence of the cervix due to D&C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Unhealthy lifestyle
Once the reasons behind infertility are discovered, you can consult the best IVF Specialist and get the treatment started.
To narrow down on the best female infertility doctor in Delhi, you should consider the following points:
- Exemplary amenities which includes the infrastructure and laboratories.
- The reputation of the doctor that can be judged by the success rate and experience in IVF.
- Presence of experienced embryologists in the IVF Clinic.
- Transparency of information.
- What are the practices followed by the doctor for a high success rate? This can be determined by:
- Procedures followed for diagnosing infertility
- What is the process for removing cysts in the ovaries? Ovarian cyst aspiration is one of the techniques used.
- Transcretal USG and Vaginal USG
- The process followed for an examination of the health of fallopian tubes and uterus. Hysterosalpingogram is the method generally followed.
- What are the facilities available? This includes the following:
- Are facilities related to egg, sperm, and embryo freezing available to reduce the risk of damage of cells available?
- Is the equipment for ultrasound from the latest series?
- Is IMSI(Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection )used for improving the results of ICSI(Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)?
- What is the equipment used to check the quality of eggs and increase the chances of pregnancy?
- Is hygiene maintained by using an excellent airflow system so that there is no room for contamination?
Providing excellent services that culminate in a successful pregnancy is the sole responsibility of the best IVF Specialist in Delhi.
When it comes to your desire for a healthy baby, trust the best in your city.